“My son has just left Woodkirk to go to University. Do not hesitate in giving this place serious consideration. The staff are unbelievably generous with their time.”
– Parent of a former Year 13 student
We think that your son/daughter will love Woodkirk, and here’s why we think you’ll love Woodkirk too…
- Your son/daughter will be cared for;
- We have a long history of excellent results;
- We have a simple dress policy;
- Staff are friendly and welcoming, as are students;
- We cater to the needs of individual students;
- Your son/daughter will be challenged to succeed – we don’t stop at second best;
- Students are carefully matched to courses and are supported all the way through their course;
- Performance is constantly tracked.
- We recognise the stresses of A Level studies and have experienced pastoral support staff;
- Most students progress onto first-choice universities;
- Subjects have after-school workshops that your son/daughter can attend.